BUY 5, GET 35% OFF & Free Shipping! Use Coupon Code: 35off at checkout Page
Cerafill Defy Thickening Conditioner by Redken for Unisex, 8.3 oz:
- Redken was founded in California in 1960 by American actress Paula Kent, a woman who was irritated by the unhealthy consistency of hair products.
- The first part of the brand’s name is derived from the actress’s personal hairstylist Jheri Redding; the second part is Kent, Paula’s surname. Thus, high-quality hair care was created in collaboration with professional hair stylists.
- The brand was among the first to start using proteins and natural lipids in their products.
- The company was granted several patents for their products and in 1993, Redken was bought by cosmetic giant L’Oreal. Both companies are located on 5th Avenue in New York.
- Redken still remains one of the most popular hair care brands of its time.